Mr. Frament vigorously advocates for those who have been injured as a result of someone’s negligence. He represents his clients with the upmost passion and determination. He practices primarily in the field of civil litigation, including personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, automobile accidents, legal malpractice, premises liability and commercial litigation. Mr. Frament was elected and served until 2019 as Village Justice for the Village of Scotia.
Mr. Frament has also been nationally recognized as an Advocate by the American Association of Justice, National College of Advocacy.
Honors & Awards
- Named a SuperLawyer in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- 50th largest medical malpractice verdict in U.S. in 2018
Bars & Professional Activity
- Admitted, New York State
- Admitted, United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- Admitted, United States Second Circuit, Court of Appeals
- Treasurer, Board of Directors of Capital Region Trial Lawyers
- Member, Albany and Schenectady County Bar Associations
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Capital Region Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association of Justice
- Member, National Crime Victim’s Board
- Member, NYS Magistrate’s Association
- Mentor, Albany Law School, Alumni Initiative in Mentoring
- Schenectady County Mock Trial Committee
- Lecturer at numerous Continuing Legal Education Classes
- Albany Law School Mock Trial Volunteer
Mr. Frament earned his Juris Doctor from Albany Law School and was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2001. He completed his undergraduate study at the State University of New York, Institute of Technology. While in college, Mr. Frament played baseball and was named Captain of the team his junior year.
He has tried cases all over the State including Columbia County, Albany County, Schenectady County and the United States District Court, Northern District of New York. He has also successfully mediated and arbitrated many cases throughout State and argued before the Appellate Division, Third Department and the United States Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Frament lives in his hometown of Scotia where, in his spare time, he continues to give back to the community. He is a member of the Scotia-Glenville Little League Board of Directors and was the Director of the Double AA division in 2015. He also has been a volunteer coach since 2012. He enjoys skiing, playing golf and spending time with his son, Joshua.
What Our Clients Say About Us
“LaFave, Wein & Frament prepared me for everything I had to face and were with me every step of the way. The atmosphere and kindness of everyone at the firm made me very comfortable and relaxed. I received the maximum allowed under the law and never even had to set foot into a courtroom. I’ll always be grateful.”
Contact Us Today For a Free Consultation
Contact us today so that we can begin our conversation.
We protect and fight for our clients. See how LaFave, Wein & Frament, PLLC can fight for you.